Disodium EDTA Chelation Therapy can be a gentle, safe, & effective way to remove heavy metal and lead if you follow some simple guidelines we’ve put together. Before you start Chelation, there are a few things you have to remember.
- If you feel you’ve been exposed to excessive lead or heavy metals, visit a practitioner.
- Any Chelation therapy will remove lead & heavy metals from your body. Because it can’t distinguish between good and bad minerals, you have to add a mineral supplement to your daily regiment while taking Detoxacream.
- In addition to mineral supplements, you need to drink at least 1 liter of water a day to help the EDTA Chelation process work at it’s best.
- Because Detoxacream has a lower dose of EDTA, it’s safe to use 1-3 times a day.
- For faster results, EDTA suppositories are available in different ingredient strengths..
- If pregnant, consult with a health care provider before use.